Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Me having fun


ahahahah yeah yeah this was a foto of myself fooling around playing dress up ( because there is no way i could go out with this .. just because i would roast like a chiken or like a vampire in the sunlight.. i think i've told you ones in a while.. like 10000000 times that my city is hot as hell!!well anyways i love this skirt...with all my heart. ohh i and i need to got to the gym ASAP.. i'll rejoin once i get out of school for vacations!..anyhow i am doing this instead of studing for my igcse's that are next week, and my examns and homeowrks tahat are super duper long for tomorrow.. wow I am sooo Lazy!

4 comments:

Cuatrojos said...

me encantan los dos conjuntos!imposible desidirme.el lazo de collar va a parte?pensaba q era el cuello de el vestido!me encantaa!

Brandi-Nicole said...

I love that skirt and shorts!

Laura said...

thanks! actually there were high waisted pants from my mom, but she is a little shorter than me so i customized them! heheh i adore customizing clothes!

Kabujurra said...

u are very pretty! *** cute style!